Due to COVID-19 Shipping Times May be Impacted.
RainBird U-Series Spray Nozzles
Dual orifice spray nozzles that use 30% less water1
• Additional orifice for close-in watering minimizes brown spots around
the spray head and eliminates gaps in coverage so the entire watering
area is more uniformly covered
• Superior coverage for efficient watering. Use up to 30% less water
• Matched precipitation rate with Rain Bird HE-VAN and MPR nozzles
• Five year trade warranty
• Spacing: 5 to 15 feet (1.7 to 4.6 m)2
• Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1.0 to 2.1 bar)
• Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)3
• U-8 Series: 8-foot Quarter, Half, Full nozzles
• U-10 Series: 10-foot Quarter, Half, Full nozzles
• U-12 Series: 12-foot Quarter, Half, Full nozzles
• U-15 Series: 15-foot Quarter, Half, Full nozzles
1 When U-Series dual-orifice nozzles are installed instead of standard nozzles on every
spray body in the zone. Results may vary based on site-specific conditions such as
sprinkler spacing, wind, temperature, soil and grass type.
2 These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle.
3 Rain Bird recommends using 1800/RD1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle
performance in higher pressure situations.