Kampel Enterprises Inc SeamFil Woodgrain Kit STD-KIT-WOOD
The "ORIGINAL" laminate repair.
Repair nicks, fill seams and make gouges disappear with this one-part system. SeamFil bonds mechanically to the substrate of laminate and dries hard, becoming a permanent part of the laminate surface. SeamFil also resists moisture, detergents, and other household products as effectively as the original laminate.
Typical applications for this product are filling standard joints, cracks, chips and other imperfections where the dark substrate is visible. Properly used, custom colored SeamFil will hide defects beautifully for the life of the counter.
- The SeamFil Woodgrain Kit comes with a variety of 12 colors as well as a putty knife, and an 8 oz can of SF-99 Solvent.
- SeamFil is a single part, solvent based repair system for high pressure laminated surfaces. It will cure in approximately one hour, but we recommend 24 hours for total cure. SF99 Solvent is the ONLY recommended solvent for use with SeamFil.
- The shelf-life of SeamFil is 1 year if opened and correctly capped, two years, if unopened.
- SeamFil can withstand heat up to 120 E
- SeamFil’s VOC is 24.1 (31.20 g / l , 2.60 lbs./gal) wet measurement and SF99 Solvent is 100% VOC and will attack non-laminate surfaces like, finished wood, PVC, etc.
- SeamFil dries to a matte finish. To obtain a Glossy Finish, 943 Clear Gloss should be added.
- To increase the cure time of SeamFil, 944 SeamFil Retarder can be added to the mix.
- SeamFil is a one-part system that is a solid color. It does not have any variation of color within the tube for patterns or woodgrain effects.
- SeamFil is NOT recommended for use on Solid Surface materials. Our ColorFlex product is used for Solid Surfaces.
- 901 White
- 913 Brown
- 914 Black
- 918 Mahogany
- 931 Maple
- 933 Teak
- 935 Birch
- 936 Primary Yellow
- 937 Primary Red
- 940 Orange
- 942 Butcher Block
- 944 Retarder