Kampel Enterprises Inc 1 oz Pink SeamFil Tube 919 PINK
The "ORIGINAL" laminate repair.
Repair nicks, fill seams and make gouges disappear with this one-part system. SeamFil bonds mechanically to the substrate of laminate and dries hard, becoming a permanent part of the laminate surface. SeamFil also resists moisture, detergents, and other household products as effectively as the original laminate.
Typical applications for this product are filling standard joints, cracks, chips and other imperfections where the dark substrate is visible. Properly used, custom colored SeamFil will hide defects beautifully for the life of the counter.
- SeamFil is a single part, solvent based repair system for high pressure laminated surfaces. It will cure in approximately one hour, but we recommend 24 hours for total cure. SF99 Solvent is the ONLY recommended solvent for use with SeamFil.
- One (one ounce tube of SeamFil) will approximately fill an 8 foot Seam of Counter with an 1/8" bead. If the seam is wider than 1/16" (but should never be larger than 1/8") a second application will probably be necessary. It can be used to fill an area that is no larger than 1/4" in diameter.
- SeamFil will not freeze because it is solvent-based .
- The shelf-life of SeamFil is 1 year if opened and correctly capped, two years, if unopened.
- SeamFil can withstand heat up to 120 E
- SeamFil’s VOC is 24.1 (31.20 g / l , 2.60 lbs./gal) wet measurement and SF99 Solvent is 100% VOC and will attack non-laminate surfaces like, finished wood, PVC, etc.
- SeamFil dries to a matte finish. To obtain a Glossy Finish, 943 Clear Gloss should be added.
- To increase the cure time of SeamFil, 944 SeamFil Retarder can be added to the mix.
- SeamFil is a one-part system that is a solid color. It does not have any variation of color within the tube for patterns or woodgrain effects.
- SeamFil is NOT recommended for use on Solid Surface materials. Our ColorFlex product is used for Solid Surfaces.