Accuride 40" AL4190 Medium Duty Slide with Tilt-Track System AL4190-40 Each
AL4190-40 40 Inch Tilt Track System.
Model AL4190 is a Tilt Track System that enables access to drawers or trays installed at shoulder level and above. The system uses wheels and rollers to extend the drawer, and an aluminum channel guides the back of the drawer upward as it slides out of the case, tilting the drawer downward for easy viewing and access to contents.
Drawers and trays used for supply and equipment storage in emergency vehicles, warehouses and manufacturing facilities, retail fixtures, commercial kitchens, restaurants, medical facilities, and garages.
Features & Benefits:
- The tilt action provides access to drawer contents at shoulder height and above.
- Up to 140-lb. load rating for durable performance.
- Accommodates drawers up to 40 inches wide.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant aluminum tracks available in lengths of 24 inch and 40 inch (dimensions approximate). Track can be cut down to customize length.
- The angle of tilt can be altered by the installer and varies depending on the angle of the track and positioning of the bumper stops.
- Roller wheel assembly smoothes movement and dampens tilt-down action, even when fully loaded. Adjustment to fit the drawer is achieved via adjustment screws at the front of the assembly.
- Non-disconnect for added strength and safety.
- Compatible with CBHand-2 Locking Handle Kit, which provides lock-in capability.
Model AL4190 is sold as a kit that includes: 2 each aluminum tracks, wheel roller assembly, track rollers, and cover caps; and, 4 each bumper stops and end stops.