LIGHT-DUTY & FULL-EXTENSION SLIDE WITH LEVER-DISCONNECT
Go with the Accuride Original line of motion hardware. Complete with enhanced strength and movement, full-extension, and a lever-disconnect, the 3832E model is a classic drawer slide that fits a wide range of uses including but not limited to: pull-out shelves, kitchen utensil drawers, and point-of-sales trays.
- Supports loads up to 100 lbs.
- For drawers up to 24” wide
- For additional technical information see below
A patented Cam Drawer Adjust allows for precise vertical adjustment, while a new face frame hole provides easy access to mounting. With a hold-in detent that prevents roll-out and bounce-back and silenced operation, the 3832E sets a new status quo for high-performance movement solutions. 3832E is also BHMA & AWI certified for third-party validation and quality assurance.
- Load Rating: 100 lbs.
- .50" side-space
- Drawers up to 24" wide
- AWI and BHMA certified
- Ball bearings: zinc and black steel, white steel, and polymer
- Even lengths 6"—28"
- Clear zinc, white, or black finish
- Architectural Spec: Drawers 16 in. [406 mm] wide or less: Accuride 3832E all ball bearing slide, with lever disconnect, hold-in detent, full extension, and 100 lbs./pr. [45 kg] load rating. Standard finish: clear zinc Optional finishes: black zinc, electrocoat white Optional features: self-closing, touch release, heavy-duty self-closing, weather resistant, detent out, and easy-close
- Patented Cam Drawer Adjust provides up to 3/16" precise vertical adjustment
- New face frame hole
- Hold-in detent to prevent drawer roll-out and bounce-back
- Easy access to mounting holes
- Silenced in and out
- 32 mm and traditional hole pattern
- Production packaging (FP) available for 10"-28" lengths